KEGTOBER CONTEST RULES ON KOOO (101.9 THE KEG)
These contest rules are specific to the Kegtober Contest (the “Contest”) conducted by NRG Media, LLC d/b/a KOOO 101.9 The Keg (the “Station”). Except to the extent specifically set forth below with respect to this specific contest, the Station’s general contest rules apply to this contest as well. A copy of these specific contest rules and the Station’s general contest rules are available at the Station’s studio at 5011 Capitol, Omaha, NE 68132, during regular business hours and on the contest page on the Station’s website at http://www.1019TheKeg.com/contest-rules.
These rules are intended to supplement the General Contest rules, however, to the extent that the general contest rules differ from these rules, these rules will govern and control with respect to this Contest.
Contest period: Tuesday, October 1, 2019 – Thursday, October 31, 2019.
No purchase is necessary. Contestants must be age (21) or older and live within 50 miles of 101.9 The Keg studio as defined by Nielson Audio.
HOW TO ENTER: There are three ways to enter.
- Beginning Friday, September 27, 2019, listeners will enter using their Keggers Club account at 1019TheKeg.com. Then, starting on Tuesday, October 1, 2019, a name will be randomly selected and announced on-air each weekday at approximately 12 p.m. and 5 p.m. A listener’s first and last name will be announced on-air. The contestant will have ten minutes and nineteen seconds to call 402-952-1019. If the contestant calls back within the ten minutes and nineteen seconds they will win the selected prize that day. If the contestant does not call back within ten minutes and nineteen seconds, their name will be put back into the drawing for future consideration. *Winners will be verified using their Keggers Club account info.
- Additional chances to win will be available each Saturday and Sunday on Keg’s official Facebook and Twitter pages. Contestants will have ten hours and nineteen minutes to enter each contest. One eligible winner will be selected from each contest on the following dates:
- Saturday, October 5, 2019 on Facebook
- Sunday, October 6, 2019 on Twitter
- Saturday, October 12, 2019 on Facebook
- Sunday, October 13, 2019 on Twitter
- Saturday, October 19, 2019 on Facebook
- Sunday, October 20, 2019 on Twitter
- Saturday, October 26, 2019 on Facebook
- Sunday, October 27, 2019 on Twitter
- Listeners who don’t want to join the Keggers Club may enter by mail: send entry to “KOOO Kegtober” Contest, KOOO, 5011 Capitol Ave., Omaha, NE 68132. Include your name, address, telephone number, email and date of birth. Mail entries must arrive before 5 p.m. Friday, October 25, 2019. All mail in entries received in time will be added to the listener club entries.
Odds of winning depend on number Keggers Club and mail-in entries.
Must be 21 years of age or older to enter and win. Not transferrable.
Listeners may only qualify/win once through all methods of entry.
All confirmed winners will be qualified to win the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner will be announced on-air and contacted by method of entry from KOOO staff.
Prizes/Prize Value: Prizes may include, but are not limited to concert tickets, haunted house passes, gift cards and more, valued at $50-$300. A list of prizes will be updated each week at www.1019TheKeg.com and announced on-air.
Grand Prize: One Grand Prize Winner will win a Kegerator.
Grand Prize Value: $500
Eligibility: Employees of companies and the sponsors involved, NRG Media and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Only one prize will be awarded per household within 30 days of any prior acquirement of a prize from the NRG Media Omaha family of stations. See General contest rules also.
Prize winners shall be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, release and indemnification. This affidavit attests that the contestant meets the eligibility requirements and releases Station, NRG Media and its sponsors from liability in connection with the contest and prize. Entry into the contest grants the right to NRG Media and participating sponsors to use winner’s name, voice and likeness and consent to live interviews without further compensation or time limitations.
Laws and Conditions: Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws apply. Any applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prizes, including on-air prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners may be required to sign an IRS Form 1099 or the equivalent.
Limitations: The Station is not responsible for a contestant’s inability to complete a telephone call within a specified time or visit the website, whether due to telephone/computer equipment malfunction, disconnection, busy lines or other circumstances. Contest sponsors are not responsible for a contestant’s inability to acquire transportation to a location to register for an event, personal circumstances prohibiting participation in a contest or other circumstances beyond their control. Winner may make no substitution or transfer of prize. The Station reserves the right to make changes to the rules of the contest, which will become effective upon announcement. Nothing in any Contest is intended to create or imply any contractual, fiduciary or other rights for the contestant or obligations, except as expressly stated by the Station.
All participants, by registration, agree to release the Station, NRG Media and all contest sponsors, each of their respective affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity. It is the contestant’s responsibility to act in a reasonable manner and to comply with all applicable laws in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity.
Eligibility is further determined by, and compliance with, all specific rules stated for each Contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify and correct any clerical or other errors in the Contest, contest rules or otherwise, including any pending misinterpretation or misunderstanding. Contest may be ended or cancelled at any time without prior notice.
Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant’s disqualification. Decisions of the Station are final. Odds of winning any prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person for (i) violating any of these rules, (ii) tampering with the entry process or the operation of Station (iii) gaining an unfair advantage in participating in the contest, (iv) obtaining winner status using false or fraudulent means or information, or (v) engaging in otherwise unsportsmanlike, illegal, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior.
Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means, including online voting irregularities, will be disqualified.
Station acts as an agent only and does not control the various aspects of prize including but not limited to transportation, amenities, events, lodging or meals.
A list of winners and complete rules shall be available 30 days from the conclusion of the contest. Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: KOOO Promotions Director – 5011 Capitol Avenue, Omaha, NE 68132.
Sponsored by KOOO-FM.