Facial Surgery Institute
2727 South 144th Street, Suite 235
Omaha, NE 68144
Phone: Bruce S. Kuhn M.D., D.D.S. Phone Number 402-330-8460
At Facial Surgery Institute, we are committed to exceeding the standards for infection control. We are continuing to closely monitor the recommendations put forth by the CDC, American Dental Association and the Nebraska Dental Association regarding COVID-19 to keep our patients, staff and their families safe.
We are taking the following precautions:
- OrthoNebraska will have wellness screening checkpoints for each car at the entries to campus. Screening will include several questions related to symptoms and possible exposure. If all individuals in the car answer ‘No’, they are free to proceed. If they answer ‘Yes’, they will be subject to further screening by a clinical team member or by members of our office.
- If you or a family member have any flu-like symptoms, cough, fever, or respiratory illness, we ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have traveled internationally within the last 14 days, we ask that you reschedule.
- We ask that each patient has only one family member or friend accompany them to each appointment.
- We ask that each patient wear a mask, if you do not have one, one will be provided for you. Each person entering our clinic must use the hand sanitizer provided.
- We are cleaning all doorknobs, waiting room chairs, and front office counters regularly with hospital grade disinfectants throughout the day.
- We will be removing all magazines from the waiting room.
- We will continue our regular disinfectant procedures of our treatment rooms.
- All operating room procedures will follow Personal Protective Equipment and Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care standards.
We continue to be accredited by the Association for Ambulatory Health Care. We closely follow their guidelines in order to provide you excellent and safe care. We appreciate your trust and confidence in our office by allowing us to treat you as a patient. Please ask our office staff if you have any concerns or questions.