• We are able to offer ALL services at this time. This includes all barbering services i.e. facial/beard trims, sculpts and shaves.
• We will follow social distancing requirements of 6 feet separation between seating of different parties.
• Masks are required for staff and clients at all times in the salon area. We will provide you a disposable mask or you are welcome to bring your own. Patrons will be permitted to temporarily remove the mask during services that require them to be removed.
• The bar is open and masks are not required by clients in the bar area.
Clients must meet the following requirements and if they appear to be sick we will ask them to reschedule:
• Have not traveled to other countries in the last 14 days
• Have not had contact with for someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
• Have not been in contact with someone who has traveled out of the country in the last 14 days.
• Have not experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 day including low grade temperature.
• S&S reserves the right to take a client’s temperature if required
Each employee will be infrared temperature checked when they come in for work no higher than 100.4 degrees F and will continue to wear masks.
High levels of cleanliness and sanitation remain in place:
• Capes will be laundered every night and sprayed with disinfectant between each client
• Stations, shampoo bowls and chairs will be wiped down/sprayed with antiseptic sanitizer between each client
• High touch surfaces like door handles, bathrooms and counter-tops will be wiped down every hour.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple areas.
We appreciate all the support and loyalty we have seen from our clients and vendors during these unique times. We are doing our best to make sure everyone stays healthy and looking good!
Scissors & Scotch
2835 S 170th Plaza Suite 212, Omaha, NE 68130